Stretching over 5,000m2 the Lagon is located in Tignes le Lac*. It is without any doubt the best sport and well being center amongst all the French winter sports resorts.
Thanks to our Lagon Access Pass, you will access the following facilities from Saturday through to Friday:
• 25-meter swimming pool
• Sport complex featuring fitness centre and weight training room equipped with state-of-the-art workout equipment
• Spinning (indoor aerobic biking), fitness, cardio-training, swimming and palming classes
• Wellness centre featuring bubbling baths, Turkish bath, hot tubs and novelty showers
• Play pool with counter current pool, bubbling platform, air bubble seat, ‘geyser’ fountain and cascading fountain
• Racer slide outfitted with three 30-meter slides for thrilling descents
*Free shuttle bus service available between Val Claret and Tignes le Lac. Frequency every 10 minutes during the day. Journey duration between Val Claret and Tignes le Lac: 5 minutes.
The price of the pass includes a 7-day access to the Lagon’s swimming pool, spa (saunas, Turkish baths, jacuzzi, energising showers,… for 1 hour and 30 minutes per day) and to a superb and fully equipped gym (1 hour per day), from Saturday through to Friday.