As bookings are processed by Tignes Reservation, the general sales and cancellation conditions that apply are the ones provided by Tignes Reservation and which can be accessed here : http://www.tignesreservation.net/conditions/conditions.html .
|Particular sales conditions :|
|For each booking made on or before the 5th February 2013 the payment of 25% of the total amount of the holiday is required. The outstanding balance is due on or before the 6th February 2013 to the latest.
Each booking made from the 6th February 2013 ust be paid entirely at the time of booking.
For each booking that contains an accommodation, €10 processing fees will be invoiced to the customer.
By proceeding to a European Snow Pride booking, the customer accepts :
• that his details are communicated to the organiser, Talance Consulting, which commits not to pass them to any third parties, unless this is required for the proper preparation or running of the event.
• To be photographed or filmed during the event and authorizes the organizer, Talance Consulting, to exploit this pictures and videos representing the customer for promotional purposes.
|Particular cancellation conditions :|
| For any full cancellation of a booking:
• before the 31/10/12, the amount paid by the customer is fully refunded except for the processing fees which are not refunded.
• from the 01/11/12 and the 06/02/2013 inclusive, cancellation penalties will be applied and represent 25% of the total amount of the booking. Processing fees are not refunded.
• from the 07/02/2013 and the 20/02/2013 inclusive, cancellation penalties will be applied and represent 50% of the total amount of the booking. Processing fees are not refunded.
• from the 21/02/2013 inclusive, cancellation penalties will be applied and represent 100% of the total amount of the booking. Processing fees are not refunded.
For any partial cancellation of a booking (cancellation of an option), penalties will also apply. The penalty percentages are the same as above but they apply on the price of the cancelled option instead of the full amount of the booking.
In the case of a change in a booking that consists in a change of the number of people in an accommdation, a supplement will be applied to each person who does not cancel. The supplement/pers is equal to the differerence between the price/pers of the accommodation with the new occupancy level and the price/pers of the accommodation with the initial occupancy level.
|General sales and cancellation conditions - Terms and conditions|
|European Snow Pride - Copyright © 2012-2013. All rights reserved|