Ready to book your holiday ?
Our bookings are closed since Monday, 13th March 7pm. You can buy your event Pass as well as all the options available on our website, on site from our Customer Service located:
- on Saturday 18th March from 9am till 10pm, in the lobby of the residence Nevada (Tignes Val Claret upper village)
- on the other days: from 8am to 10:30am at the restaurant Le Coffee (Tignes Val Claret upper village), and from 3:30pm to 6pm at the restaurant Bollin on the pistes, which you can access by foot using the Bollin chairlift
Sales and Cancellation Conditions
As bookings are processed by Tignes Reservation, the general sales and cancellation conditions that apply are the ones provided by Tignes Reservation which can be accessed here : http://www.tignesreservation.net/en/terms-and-conditions-of-sale.html
Particular sales and cancellation conditions relating to European Snow Pride bookings (bookings that contain at least a European Snow Pride Event Pass) applies, see other sections.
For each booking made on or before February 17th 2017 the payment of 25% of the total amount of the holiday is required. The outstanding balance is due on or before February 18th 2017 at the very latest.
Each booking made from February 18th 2017 onward must be paid entirely at the time of booking.
For each booking, €18 processing fees will be invoiced by Tignes Reservation to the customer. However these fees will be refunded to the customer if his booking does not include any accommodation booked through Tignes Reservation.
The booking of the Event Pass is required for the reservation of any accommodation or option offered on the European Snow Pride web site.
The reference currency on our web site is the Euro. When booking you will be invoiced in Euro. Prices in Pound Sterling on our web site are for information only and have been calculated on the basis of €1=£0.85.
By proceeding to a European Snow Pride booking, the customer accepts :
• that his/her details are communicated to the organiser, Talance Consulting, which commits not to pass them to any third parties, unless this is required for the proper preparation or running of the event.
• to be photographed or filmed during the event and authorizes the organizer, Talance Consulting, to exploit this pictures and videos representing the customer for promotional purposes.
We recommend that you subcribe a cancellation insurance when booking your European Snow Pride holiday. It can be the insurance proposed by Tignes Reservation or any other insurance of your choice. If you did not subscribe any cancellation insurance, or if this one does not cover the reasons of your cancellation:
Should you have to cancel, the person who signed the booking form should immediately inform Tignes Reservation in writing by registered post.
Cancellation charges are as follows (as long as you do not subscribe our cancellation insurance, or you do not have your own insurance, or it does not cover your cancellation reasons) :
For any cancellation of a booking:
• before the 31/10/16, the amount paid by the customer is fully refunded except for the processing fees which are not refunded.
• from the 01/11/16 and the 31/01/2017 inclusive, cancellation penalties will be applied and represent 25% of the total amount of the booking. Processing fees are not refunded.
• from the 01/02/2017 and the 17/02/2017 inclusive, cancellation penalties will be applied and represent 50% of the total amount of the booking. Processing fees are not refunded.
• from the 18/02/2017 onward, cancellation penalties will be applied and represent 100% of the total amount of the booking. Processing fees are not refunded.
For any partial cancellation of a booking (cancellation of an option), penalties will also apply. The penalty percentages are the same as above but they apply on the price of the cancelled option instead of the full amount of the booking.
Any change in a booking that consists in a change of accommodation is considered as a cancellation of the accommodation booked initially and penalties will apply. The penalty percentages are the same as above but will apply on the cost of the cancelled accommodation instead of the full amount of the booking.
In the case of a change in a booking that consists in a change of the number of people in an accommodation, a supplement will be applied to each person who does not cancel. The supplement/pers is equal to the difference between the price/pers of the accommodation with the new occupancy level and the price/pers of the accommodation with the initial occupancy level.
In the case of the cancellation of one person in a Special Offer booking, cancellation penalties will apply. The penalty percentages are the same as above but will only apply on the cancelling customer share and not on the full amount of the booking.
Each booking that is not fully paid on the 18th February 2017 will be cancelled and penalties will apply as specified above.
Need more help ?
Before proceeding to your booking you may want to review first our accommodation selection and our options !