Ready to book your holiday ?
Our reservations for ESP 2018 are now open !
Sales and Cancellation Conditions
European Snow Pride bookings are processed by our booking partner Tignes Reservation which have all the licences and financial guarantees as required by European laws on tourism package sales.
Particular sales and cancellation conditions relating to European Snow Pride bookings (bookings that contain at least a European Snow Pride Event Pass) apply, see next sections.
For each booking made on or before February 16th 2018 the payment of 25% of the total amount of the holiday is required. The outstanding balance is due on or before February 17th 2018 at the very latest.
Each booking made from February 17th 2018 onward must be paid entirely at the time of booking.
For any booking, processing fees will be invoiced by Tignes Reservation to the customer: €20/£17 if the booking includes an accommodation, €10/£8.5 if the booking does not include an accommodation.
When booking an accommodation or option offered on the European Snow Pride web site, the booking of the Event Pass is required for ALL the parties in the booking.
The reference currency on our web site is the Euro. When booking you will be invoiced in Euro. Prices in Pound Sterling on our web site are for information only and have been calculated on the basis of €1=£0.85.
By proceeding to a European Snow Pride booking, the customer accepts :
• that his/her details are communicated to the organiser, Talance Consulting, which commits not to pass them to any third parties, unless this is required for the proper preparation or running of the event.
• to be photographed or filmed during the event and authorizes the organizer, Talance Consulting, to exploit this pictures and videos representing the customer for promotional purposes.
We recommend that you subcribe a cancellation insurance when booking your European Snow Pride holiday. It can be the insurance proposed by Tignes Reservation or any other insurance of your choice. If you did not subscribe any cancellation insurance, or if this one does not cover the reasons of your cancellation:
Should you have to cancel, the person who signed the booking form should immediately inform Tignes Reservation in writing by registered post.
Cancellation charges are as follows (as long as you do not subscribe our cancellation insurance, or you do not have your own insurance, or it does not cover your cancellation reasons) :
For any cancellation of a booking:
• before the 31/10/17, the amount paid by the customer is fully refunded except for the processing fees which are not refunded.
• from the 01/11/17 and the 31/01/2018 inclusive, cancellation penalties will be applied and represent 25% of the total amount of the booking. Processing fees are not refunded.
• from the 01/02/2018 and the 16/02/2018 inclusive, cancellation penalties will be applied and represent 50% of the total amount of the booking. Processing fees are not refunded.
• from the 17/02/2018 onward, cancellation penalties will be applied and represent 100% of the total amount of the booking. Processing fees are not refunded.
For any partial cancellation of a booking (cancellation of an option), penalties will also apply. The penalty percentages are the same as above but they apply on the price of the cancelled option instead of the full amount of the booking.
Any change in a booking that consists in a change of accommodation is considered as a cancellation of the accommodation booked initially and penalties will apply. The penalty percentages are the same as above but will apply on the cost of the cancelled accommodation instead of the full amount of the booking.
In the case of a change in a booking that consists in a change of the number of people in an accommodation, a supplement will be applied to each person who does not cancel. The supplement/pers is equal to the difference between the price/pers of the accommodation with the new occupancy level and the price/pers of the accommodation with the initial occupancy level.
In the case of the cancellation of one person in a Special Offer booking, cancellation penalties will apply. The penalty percentages are the same as above but will only apply on the cancelling customer share and not on the full amount of the booking.
Each booking that is not fully paid on the 17th February 2018 might be cancelled without notice and penalties will apply as specified above.
Need more help ?
Before proceeding to your booking you may want to review first our accommodation selection and our options !